- Andrew Spiece needs to know who is on your team – Send him your roster, Please! email@example.com
- Registration will continue to go through the Truck Town Site
- We want to avoid putting a kid on two teams
- Teams will be capped at 15 this year.
- Registration Fee has gone up to $100 per child
- This can be fundraised if the team sees fit.
- Team Budget
Facility Usage (This should be handled by Program Coordinator)
In order to get a place to meet, you will need to secure space with Donna Wagner, Brandon Community Ed Director.
Talk to Tim Oliver, Brandon Technology Department, Office: Brandon ITEC Center
The following will be handled by him this year:
- Tim will be coordinating teams this year. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facility Usage Form
- Donna Wagner email@example.com
- Team Location – Brandon ITEC Center (Default) We can use the Brandon Middle School but not as a regular meeting place.
- Note: If you fill out the form with your name, you must be in attendance at the meeting
- If you have another coach, put both your names on it.
- First event schedule, make sure attach your volunteer Data Sheet with the Facility Usage!
- Items to consider:
- The district is not open on Sundays
- Saturdays can be difficult due to custodians not being available.
- Alternatives: Brandon Library, Coach Hosted meetings at their home (Volunteer Form needs to be submitted of the host)
They are a necessity but if a person is going to work with kids for Brandon School District on a “regular” basis, they need to have a background check done.
- Brandon School District Volunteer Data Sheet
- Team Mentors need to register in TIMS
- This is mandatory before a team can compete.
You will want to get a schedule together ASAP of your meeting dates.
- Send Andrew Spiece your schedule (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- This will be added to the Truck Town Thunder Website.
High School Student Mentors
You will be assigned one or two high school student mentors.
- They will report directly to you
- If you have any problems at all, Contact Mr. Spiece email@example.com
- This shouldn’t be an issue, they are great kids
- Requests go through Mr. Spiece – firstname.lastname@example.org
- I need your schedule so I can make sure that chosen students can make it work.
- They are learning and practicing to be leaders so feel free to let them take the lead at anytime.
How to Pay for Stuff
- Purchase Card – Andrew Spiece
- Andrew needs receipts and
- Andrew has to make the purchase
- Submit to Andrew Spiece for Payment
- If this is the first time using the vender, we need a W9
You are welcome to handle these your self this year or Truck Town would be happy to arrange it through Tool Sport
- Order Form – (This one gets turned in to Andrew Spiece)
- Team Work sheet (This is for your team to use to create an order)
Truck Town Thunder Contacts
- FIRST Robotics – Andrew Spiece – email@example.com (810)8130363
- Purchasing – Andrew Spiece or Linda Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising – Katherine Stewart – email@example.com
- Technical Questions – Dave Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tshirt Orders – Tony Ceccacci – email@example.com